Google Search

Google

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Bonehead is BACK!

Well it has been a long couple of years but the The Bonehead Investor! is back! 2014 looks to be a great year for me in the market and I will continue to share my investment advice and picks. Just so we can level set let's take a look at my total returns for the past couple of years while I have been away. So here is how I have made out for the past few years.

1-Year 3-Year 5-Year
36.47% 28.35% 26.14%

2014 already looks to be off to a good year for me. I am going long as of 2/14/2014 with: 

Oracle - Oracle Chart
Cisco - Cisco Chart
Vanguard REIT ETF - Vanguard REIT
Vanguard Extended Duration ETF - Vanguard Extended Duration ETF
NPS Pharmaceuticals - NPSP (Note I went in on NPSP in early 2013 at $14 dollars a share)
iShares Gold Trust ETF - IAU

I will follow up later this week on some comments of the market. Good luck Boneheads! Enjoy the picture from my new office location. 






No comments: