Google Search

Google

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Apple (APPL) Rockets Down and I am stuck in a Regan National Airport


Well you all did it. When I say you all I mean you Ding Dong Hedge Fund Managers. Yes I am calling you out, come and battle me, Goldman, Morgan and the MoMo's at UBS. You had to do it. Sell your Apple (APPL) shares to cover your butt's for the losses on the hedge funds you made a killing on.

So you true Apple investors, stay the course. See these great money managers and analysts that you all know I hate, have had to close out their positions on profitable shares (APPL) they owned to cover their losses. Yes huge losses. Good job to the hedge fund guru's at Goldman and Morgan and Merrill Lynch. When, in the name of whoever, are you going to offer me a job?

So as we move on in this ride I beg the Apple loyal to stay the course. Why? Wait until you see what Job's has to offer you in the form of video email. Man o man you are going to love it!

As for the analysts of Apple. I am now calling each and every one of you out and too a duel. I will battle you all on the pro's of Apple any day of the week. And I swear, if I ever hear those weak butt questions that you all ask Apple management on the Con call's, I will throw you all under the web bus of pain.

By the way I have decided to name Steve Jobs' as my "Hero". Steve you have won the "Hall Hero" Award! Call me so you can pick it up the next time you are in Atlanta. For those of you all out there keeping track I now have three hero's. My Grandfather, Richard Branson and Steve Jobs'. My Grandfather got three Bronzes Stars and two purple hearts. Man, this makes me feel like a real stud writing this blog.....

Now for the hardcore investors that read my blog. Watch out for the REIT's. Get out while you can. Stick with Apple and the Defense Contractors. You will see a drop in the Defense stocks this week but buy in the dips. Also keep an eye on the the finance stocks this week. AIG looks good but be careful. If we continue the dip don't panic, we are all in this for the long run, right?

No comments: