Google Search

Google

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Apple iPhone. I told you so!


I am now taking job offers from investment firms who want a person who can average about 26% per year. That is year over year. Feel free to contact me for any openings that you all have. For those that targeted the iPhone as a flop or estimated sales for only a few hundred thousand units, I am sure you have openings for me!

My estimate for the iPhone? 3.6 million units by end of summer. Only if they can make that many in time. You all are taking part in history. The iPhone will change the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Bonehead Investor said...

Thanks!